Yearly Maintenance Inspections
Many people don’t realize that home inspections should be done on a regular basis to protect your family and to make sure that small repairs do not escalate over time and then require major expenses. Think of a yearly maintenance inspection as servicing or tuning up your home. You always make sure that your car is in working condition, so why not do the same for your home? In addition to reducing the repair costs, servicing will help you increase the lifetime value of your house and its parts, such as the septic system, roof, cooling systems and heating system. If you're in search of a home inspector in Frisco, McKinney, Plano, or surrounding areas, DFW Home Inspection Group can provide you with top-notch professionals to inspect your home and recommend repairs or maintenance.
During a yearly inspection, DFW Home Inspection Group will note all defective areas or potentially dangerous conditions. We inspect each and every crevice, no matter how small it may be. These annual maintenance inspections help homeowners make repairs and keep tabs on their home’s condition. Whether it is a small leak or something bigger like hail damage, we will find it and give you the best recommendations on how to properly fix the problem.
Here at DFW Home Inspection Group, we understand that you have a busy schedule and may forget a yearly maintenance inspection. This is why we notify all of our clients on upcoming inspection due dates. Your annual maintenance activities are always part of our calendar. DFW Home Inspection staff will contact you when your yearly maintenance inspection date is approaching and set a convenient inspection appointment.
Our yearly maintenance inspections include these services and more:
- Check downspouts and gutters for debris
- Check for foundation issues
- The need for your heating and cooling systems to be serviced and cleaned
- Check the roof for leaks and clear debris
- Inspect the attic and basement for damage and mold
- Examine doors and windows for leaks and damage to caulking and seals
- Study driveways and walkways for hazards, cracking, or settling
- Making sure all electrical safety standards are being met
- Inspect plumbing throughout your home
- Check for broken or non-working sprinkler heads
- Ensuring that all appliances are working properly
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.